I subscribe to this site. In part because they subscribe to my blog but in reality because what they are posting is inspirational and uplifting.
I don’t get that much email, in comparison to those with 200+ junk category, non personal arriving every day. Part of the reason that I do not receive too much crap is the amount of time I have spent un-subscribing, blocking, filtering and auto redirecting. Yet still some days there are more than I want to sift through. Some days I’m, just not in the mood, others I’m just in a, ‘looking for something else, somewhere else’ mood.
Today I nearly deleted without looking ‘Today’s Photo’ from PhotoBotos. (This is not advertising for them. I do not know the guys.) I decided that it was silly of me not to take the moment and look. They are always incredible photographs. Like this one, photos that you take a second, sometimes a lot longer, lasting look at, convinced that they ‘could’ be a painting. How can anyone take a photograph like that, I have asked myself.
I am, each and every time very glad, gladder than glad that I took that time to look.
Time or whatever pressure we place upon ourselves. Turn it around. Take a moment and let it work for you, with you. Take time and find that here gazing at beauty time is on your side. Slow it down place less in it. Less is more, quality over quantity. Whatever argument you take with yourself, win it. Wherever you find it, see it. Take the time to see beauty and thank the moments throughout your life.
Thank you for my reminder PhotoBotos.
- We need to talk about Diane Abbott. Now. (EXPLICIT CONTENT) June 9, 2017
- Dominique Christina Delivers The Fiercest Poem You’ll Ever Hear September 1, 2015
- Battle For The Net September 10, 2014
- Boasting five types of kale, 23 kinds of heirloom tomatoes, strawberry plants, microgreens, and five varieties each of squash, eggplant, hot and sweet peppers, basil and more, the greenhouse garden at Henry Ford Hospital features an extensive hydroponics system and an exquisite lobby for entertaining, teaching kids and hosting events. Putting health back into hospitals. Love this idea! May 30, 2014
- The Global uprising continues as thousands took to the streets in Australia this weekend to protest their corrupt government. Check out this very moving video ~ it’s so inspiring to see people everywhere beginning to stand up and rise into their power. March 18, 2014
- June 2017 (1)
- September 2015 (1)
- September 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (2)
- November 2013 (2)
- October 2013 (2)
- September 2013 (2)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (4)
- March 2013 (4)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (13)
- October 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (4)
- March 2012 (2)
Tag Cloud – Topicsachieve achieved analysis Approved Driving Instructor balance Blog book Britain comment communicate communication complex complicate complicating consideration conversation destination developing Dreams email F.A. Facebook fail failed fate Freedom of speech friends Highway Code individual interest internet involvement knowledge sharing language Liar Liar lie life Mark Williams measure measurement media message Mobile phone Monsanto more Online Communities ownership involvement perception personal point post purpose quote reflection responsibility ridiculous SBB social Social network Social Sciences Switzerland technology Thought try Twitter unfinished United Nations United States web Western World wish write writing wrong YouTube